I found a beautiful message with priceless advises and I would like to share it with you:
May Allah give us the taufeeq to make practice on these valuable pearls! Aameen.
Request for du’as.
Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai Sahib imparted to me many priceless gems during the journey. Hereunder are some,
- Do not disregard any student even if he is weak. The challenge is to educate a weak student.
- Make dua that Allah Ta’ala take the work of Fatawa from you till your last breath.
- Your parents have spent a hefty sum on you. They have dreams of what you will become in the future. Do not ever let their dreams be shattered by doing actions which may displease them.
- Guard yourself at all times against your nafs.
- Never ridicule a student of Deen.
- Always show love and respect to your students.
- Do not pay attention to negative comments about you. Carry on doing your work for the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala.
- Never disregard your zikr at any point in your life.
- Never hold any past grudges in your life.
- Respect to your elders should never be compromised.
- If wealth is lost nothing is lost. If health is lost, something is lost but if character is lost all is lost.
- Always take the duas of your elders.
- Never ever impose your opinion on others.
- Respect the opinion of others. Do not undermine their academic capabilities.
- You will always come across people having jealousy and ill feelings and being intimidated by you. Give them a smile and pursue your objective.
- Don’t focus only Qaabilyyat (academic capabilities). Be concerned about Qubuliyyat (divine acceptance)