She was the daughter of Hadhrat Muhammed صلي الله عليه و سلم’s bosom friend, Hadhrat Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه.
She was the aunt of Hadhrat Abdullah bin Zuabir رضي الله عنه.
But the best of it all was that she was the beloved of Muhammed bin Abdillah صلي الله عليه و سلم …
Hadhrat Amar bin Aas رضي الله عنه asked Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم, who from amongst the people is most beloved to you o RasulAllah صلي الله عليه و سلم? Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said: Aaishah رضي الله عنها. Hadhrat Amar رضي الله عنه asked, ‘And from the men?’ Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said, ‘Her father. (Referring to Hadhrat Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه).
Her mother’s name was Umme Rumaan bint Aamir bin Uwaymir Al-Kinaniyah.
Her sister (from the same father) was Asma رضي الله عنها, she lived for 100 years and she is from the people of Jannah!
Her brother is Shaqeeq Abdir Rahmaan.
Her brother (from the same father) is Abdullah and Muhammed.
Aaishah رضي الله عنها was born 7 years before Hijrah.
After Hijrah, she stayed with her parents until it was after the Battle of Badr.
So she was about 10 years when she went into the house of Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم and she was about 18 years when her beloved husband صلي الله عليه و سلم passed away…
Aaishah رضي الله عنها narrates the happiness of Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم to her happiness. She says; Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم came to me while I was playing with toys/dolls. So he said what is this o Aaishah? So I said, the horses of Sulyaman عليه السلام and its wings. So he smiled.
Aaishah رضي الله عنها narrates:
❝I have been given 9 things which were not given to any other woman after Maryam bint `Imraan.
1) Jibreel came with my picture in a piece of silk until it was commanded to the Prophet ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ to marry me.
2) He married me, a virgin, and he did not marry any virgin other than me.
3) His soul departed while he was in my house.
4) He was buried in my house. The Angels had surrounded my house.
5) And when the Revelations used to come down and he was with his other wives, they would be separated from him. Whereas the Revelations used to come down and I would be with him in the same bedding.
6) And I am the daughter of the Khaleefah and the truthful one.
7) Revelation was sent from the sky about my chastity.
8) I was created in goodness to a good person.
9) And I have been promised forgiveness and good sustenance.❞
May Allah grant us the qualities of Aaishah رضي الله عنها.
Let us recite 3 times Surah Ikhlaas for all the Sahaba رضي للله عنهم as well as all the Marhumeen.
Request for du’aas.