So I’ve been nominated by Reflections of a Taalibah for the Liebster Award… here goes:
Here are my answers to her questions:
1. Favourite Surah?
Surah Rahman. There’s more though..
2. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To go to Madinah and pass away there.
3. Greatest accomplishment?
I’ve been told that I’m vague. *hides away*
4. Most popular blog post?
According to my stats, This post has recieved the most traffic in 2016.
As for 2015, This post recieved the most traffic.
Click ‘This post’ above which will direct you to the post.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
6. Furthest you’ve ever traveled?
Egypt. I was a kid.
7. Favourite colour?
8. If you could choose one pet, what would it be?
A lion. Not a lioness.
9. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do?
There’s many things I’ve wanted to do. I’ve always wanted to be the person that makes a difference in other people’s lives.
10. Who’s your role model?
Nabi (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) and all those who follow in his blessed footsteps.
11. What’s one thing you’d change about the world?
I’ve never really thought about this in a way that I’d like to share it with the world. Maybe anger.
I don’t know. Really.
My questions to the nominees:
1. Why do you write?
2. Is there one person who has made such an impact in your life and in what way?
3. What languages do you know?
4. Is there anything that you do to make you fall asleep? Like do you listen to Qur’aan or something..
5. What colour are your eyes?
6. What is your favourite word? In English.
7. What’s your favourite Hadith?
8. Do you write your posts and then type it out or do you just type?
9. What’s your favourite aayat?
10. Who is your favourite Qur’aan reciter?
11. What’s the first letter of the name of the last person you spoke to on any social media or even directly?
I nominate the following blogs:
Allah is with you always ♡